Security Provider Enforcer BUG

i suspect @Cheese is correct, the issue may lie with the parameter being missing

in the routing panel, try making the parameter optional by adding a “?” to the parameter like this

/admin/projectdetail/:URL_project?

and see if the issue stops

No this is not the problem. The last video I post you can see that is a test.php page without any variable on the URL the problem is when you add a route to the page.

If you add a route parameter to a page and fail to provide the parameter then you will get an error.
Did you try my suggestion and make the parameter optional?

But there is no any parameter.

I have like this

Captura de Pantalla 2024-04-01 a la(s) 11.51.26

On code look like this

<meta name="ac:route" content="/test">

<base href="/admin/">
    <script src="../dmxAppConnect/dmxAppConnect.js"></script>
    <meta charset="UTF-8">
    <title>Untitled Document</title>

If I detele <meta name="ac:route" content="/test"> the script work, If not I get this:

**Warning** : require(../dmxConnectLib/dmxConnect.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in  **/Users/chackmool/Desktop/CBMfixphp/www/admin/test.php**  on line  **2**

**Fatal error** : require(): Failed opening required '../dmxConnectLib/dmxConnect.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/Cellar/php/7.4.4/share/php/pear') in  **/Users/chackmool/Desktop/CBMfixphp/www/admin/test.php**  on line  **2**

When using routing make sure to use links relative to site root, not relative to document.

I have like that on project settings.

Any other suggestion @Teodor or @George ???

I have the same problem
I have this error

Warning : require(…/dmxConnectLib/dmxConnect.php): Failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /Volumes/Arquivos/TRABALHOS/PROJETOS_WEB/CASA DA VOVO BAURU/crmcasadavovo/www/painel/painel.php on line 2

Fatal error : Uncaught Error: Failed opening required ‘…/dmxConnectLib/dmxConnect.php’ (include_path=’.:/opt/homebrew/Cellar/php/8.3.3_1/share/php/pear’) in /Volumes/Arquivos/TRABALHOS/PROJETOS_WEB/CASA DA VOVO BAURU/crmcasadavovo/www/painel/painel.php:2 Stack trace: #0 /Applications/Wappler.app/Contents/Resources/app/Shared/DMXzone/dmxAppCreator/UI/lib/htaccess_router.php(44): require_once() #1 [internal function]: {closure}(Array, 1) #2 /Applications/Wappler.app/Contents/Resources/app/Shared/DMXzone/dmxAppCreator/UI/lib/htaccess_router.php(25): array_walk(Array, Object(Closure)) #3 {main} thrown in /Volumes/Arquivos/TRABALHOS/PROJETOS_WEB/CASA DA VOVO BAURU/crmcasadavovo/www/painel/painel.php on line 2

1 Like

Did you find any solution? @AdrianoLuiz

Did you upload all the files and folders to the server, the error clearly says it can’t open the file dmxConnectLib/dmxConnect.php. Check if you have the uploaded the full dmxConnectLib folder to your server and that the php files have execute permissions.

I dont need to upload nothing because is the Wappler internal Server. So is the same folder where I am working on. But anyway the files are there.

Captura de Pantalla 2024-04-02 a la(s) 10.30.42

@George Sorry to insist but is very hard to test locally all pages that are protected. As you can see I am not the only that are expreriencing this. I can help you to test anything, Even if you want to see my computer via teamviewer I can offer my computer. Thanks a lot for any help. I have tried all that is posted here.

Friendly bump

@George This is the endless story but I finally got what is happening but I dont know how to fix this.

My Backend system is inside a folder called Admin. Is not on the main level where is all the files.

Captura de Pantalla 2024-04-03 a la(s) 21.24.46

If you apply the security enforcer to files inside a folder that access via a ROUTE and you are using the Wappler internal PHP server. You get the error. It dont affect if you are in external hard drive or the main hard drive where is running Wappler.

I put the security enforcer to files on the main files level, works perfect but if you add to files inside folder that has a ROUTE applied create the error.

Can someone help me reproduce the error??

1- With a project running with Internal PHP Server
2- Create a folder and add simple page inside.
3- Apply a route to this page. Via de Routes Panel.
4- Apply any security enforcer to the file.
5- Test

Maybe @Teodor or @patrick can you help me with this test??

Thanks a lot for your help in advance. Is very appreciated.