Search Filter blocking data table display

i want an instant search field (filter). The query filter now is regnr contains filter value

Ok, i see the exact error returned by the server action.
Please don’t change anything on the page, we are going to investigate this.

the reason i created this test page was because i keep getting Invalid app connect page. Please add DMXzone app connect on this page: https://tw60.transportsystemerjohnnysolberg-321a.websitebuilder.no/hovedside.aspx?filter=1
That happens all the time. I created the page 20 times fra start up, but when i try to make changes to the bootstrap table i get the error

Sorry - still not quite sure what you mean.
If that’s a separate issue, please create a NEW topic, explaining more detailed (with screenshots of the errors) and steps to reproduce.

Same issue, no data on page after applying filter. The last page is complete with 3 different queries and two table and one map. The first page is a test page to try to find the error after adding a search condition

Ok, please hold on while we check what’s wrong on your test page.
Meanwhile, if we need more info i will ask you to provide some more details. I will let you know as soon as we find what’s wrong there.

@Johnny_Solberg
What have you changed on the test page as it is now not displaying any errors?

nothing since your last message

Probably something changed on your server, or in some file as now it is working just fine:
https://tw60.transportsystemerjohnnysolberg-321a.websitebuilder.no/test2.aspx?filter=300

It worked a few times, nothing changed, and now it is not working again. Error says /dmxConnect/api/Data/TW601Data.aspx can not be found. The file is present at remote and local server

That’s now a totally different error than the one from a few hours ago.
Are you sure your server is all fine and you have not changed anything? The code cannot just stop working like that, if nothing has changed.

I dont know. The page https://tw60.transportsystemerjohnnysolberg-321a.websitebuilder.no/dmxConnect/api/Data/TW601.aspx that gives the error, responds, but no data
I have not changed anything in this database connection, I’ve made a new one for my other pages to make dem work. Same server, just a different databasekonnection file

I am pretty sure something somewhere changed, as the code cannot just stop working by itself.

The file that couses the error /dmxConnect/api/Data/TW601Data.aspx, does not exist locally or remote the file is named /dmxConnect/api/Data/TW601.aspx, maybe thats the problem

Well … if you changed that afterwards then it will cause the issue.
The file was surely not named like that in the morning when i checked your page.

I have not changed it. When I look on the other pages with errors, it is the same error. Instead of pointing to TW601.aspx, the fetch.js file tries this command : try { this.xhr.send(data); } and it returns TW601data.aspx instead of TW601.aspx that is the name of the connection file. Looks like a bug in the server action scrips. I dont know where this value is picked up but you might. I dont mess with the jscript files, only aspx files

As i explained above - it cannot just work and then stop working if you have not changed anything. The scripts don’t change anything automatically by themselves.

Theres is an update script somwhere that makes problems. Last time i tried the page it gave an 404 error on the page TW601data.aspx, that not existed, thats true. Now I used the run command on the bootstrap table on the page, and recreated the table, now that error is gone, but it still does not dispaly any data. It looks to me that everytime a change is made to a query or a bootstrap table the connection file is written new. And sometimes something wrong is written. I created a new database connection now, created a new query with the same name, and used the bootstrap generator to update the table, and now it works fine again… same database same server. something gets crocked in the connection file obliviously I would just like to know what :slight_smile: And why