Screensavers using Action Scheduler!

One of the most surprising sets of feedback this week for our little team is the joy our screensavers have given to a team of sales reps stuck in an office… And a further client with a large staff base who we also deployed this fun feature to…

We used Action Scheduler to redirect using the Browser component to a page which features pure css animations (many on the web, and incredibly difficult to create, reminds me a bit of ASCII art back in the BBS days! Anyone else remember this?)… Anyway I digress… After ten minutes (also definable by the user) the Action Scheduler forwards to these animations and loads them one after another and then repeats. Users can even pick to run the css or add their own images (feature in the next roll-out). Few minutes to set-up and well worth it, can really have some fun!

Just thought I’d share that! May be of interest to others looking to break up the monotony of a user dashboard (even a little on off toggle using a switch can be added)…

Enjoy!

:smiley:

4 Likes

For those not familiar with ASCII here is a segment from my good friend Jason Scott’s BBS documentary series (well worth spending a couple of hours watching the whole documentary, so much work and effort).

2 Likes