Sample Wappler Apps in Google Play Store

Hi ,

Do you know any apps publish on play store or app store created in wappler?

Could you give some samples of those apps?

We have several on the Play Store but are maintained in restricted circumstances as are internal use applications. What would you like to see?

Dynamic data, security and access is controlled, responsive, full CRUD, multi-user, eCommerce functionality with check-outs and API connections… Everything you can achieve in a desktop/web app can be done in Mobile with Wappler. The mind is the only limit to what can be achieved.

Welcome to Wappler Julius!

:slight_smile:

Take a look at:

Yeah I saw that but I think it’s only accessible in US . I would like to see apps who have been successful using wappler and would like to see the responsiveness and speed of those apps

This really comes down to the developer and their infrastructure in a great part… Responsiveness is a skill in itself but time spent creating good style sheets pays off, account for all devices with media queries. Wappler can not do that for you. Same with infrastructure. If you’re on basic shared hosting that will play a part in speed, as will cluttered designs, wasted calls to databases, and simple overwhelming the app with every bell and whistle… Again not Wappler territory… BUT! If everything is good, and Wappler has the foundations to build upon, then speed and responsiveness will not be an issue!

Our experience is excellent with the deployments we have provisioned, built within Wappler. Speed and responsiveness is no issue at all and all our apps perform superbly.

2 Likes