S3 upload invalid path error

I am having a similar problem to this. I cannot upload to my s3 space on digital ocean. This is the error I am getting, it says the path is invalid. Has anyone been able to figure this out? The thread stops a couple weeks ago?

{
    "code": 0,
    "file": "/var/www/html/dmxConnectLib/lib/core/Path.php",
    "line": 41,
    "message": "Invalid Path! ",
    "trace": "#0 /var/www/html/dmxConnectLib/modules/s3.php(140): lib\\core\\Path::toSystemPath(NULL)\n#1 /var/www/html/dmxConnectLib/lib/App.php(193): modules\\s3->putFile(Object(stdClass), 'putFile')\n#2 /var/www/html/dmxConnectLib/lib/App.php(157): lib\\App->execSteps(Object(stdClass))\n#3 /var/www/html/dmxConnectLib/lib/App.php(127): lib\\App->execSteps(Array)\n#4 /var/www/html/dmxConnectLib/lib/App.php(116): lib\\App->exec(Object(stdClass), false)\n#5 /var/www/html/dmxConnectLib/lib/App.php(94): lib\\App->exec(Object(stdClass))\n#6 /var/www/html/dmxConnect/api/S3/s3-do.php(8): lib\\App->define(Object(stdClass))\n#7 {main}"
}```

Well it seems you have specified an invalid upload path. What do you have entered there?

Thank you George,

I used the path portion of the post variable defined from the client side form per the @Teodor Tutorial. In the tutorial there is a step for uploading the file (client side) which adds path to the existing variables, followed by the put step.

I tried replacing the dynamically selected path with an actual path e.g., /assets/uploads and from my serve which actually spawned additional errors.

I did notice that the Wappler features had changed somewhat since the tutorial was written. To accommodate I used the newer s3 upload client side action and a global s3 server side s3 provider action item. The bucket list step of the tutorial worked as did a trial file list.

Can’t think of any other detail that might be pertinent.

Wishing everyone a happy new year and a healthy new year.