S3 storage "Put File" action can't utilise previous outputs on Node.js, unlike php

Wappler Version :5.5.3
Operating System :MacOS(m1)
Server Model: NodeJs
Database Type: none
Hosting Type: localhost/docker

Expected behavior

What do you think should happen?

I am following S3 connector tutorial, where it shows how to upload files into S3 storage, however, I came across an issue where server action would not display Upload File output values. I wasn’t sure whether the tutorial was out of date, but once I’ve tried PHP framework, it seems to be working as intended!

Actual behavior

What actually happens?

It only displays server action on itself, without its outputs.

I am attaching screenshots of the issue, where 2 different behaviours based on the framework are present. Not sure whether there’s an alternative way on Node.js but I haven’t found one on community forum. Please if anyone could help me out, it would be a huge help! Thanks!

How have you set up your upload step? Please attach a screenshot of it.

Just tested this and it works fine on NodeJS, the bindings are available:

Maybe try recreating the server action.

Apologies, looks like bindings are present for me too. Not sure what have happened before, but it looks like they’re working now. Thank you for assistance!

Sorry to be bringing this up again, but once I had a chance to work on the project, I have realized that the issue lays within global variables themselves. Upload file bindings work if upload fields are set to default $_POST and not upload form variables. I have recorded a quick example, not sure whether this is intentional, but meanwhile I’ll try to find a workaround with linking global variables, etc. Otherwise, File Upload action won’t know what to upload :pensive: