Routing difference between two sites

Hi All,

I have two sites on the same server both created in Wappler.

One allows me to use a routing/rewrite as follows:
detailpage.php is query filtered by id of record so I have detailpage,php in the URL and /:id/:title in the path.
Page is correct displayed with url being mydomain/123/title-of-page.
In the link to the detailpage.php the title field is slugify to remove spaces and put dashes in. As I understand it the detailpage only needs the id records to dispaly the correct info, the /:title is just shown and ignored by the query.

On the another site if I do the same thing the detailpage.php loads but all that is displayed is the App Coonect code {{serverconnect1.data.query[0].title}} etc etc.
If I just set things up so the route and the link only use the id field the page displays and the run query also shows the correct data being returned.

Does anyone have any idea why one site works as I want and the other will not?

The first thing to check is the browser console/dev tools for errors.

I have three errors.
dmxAppConnect.js:1 comes back with nothing to preview and browser and formatter are both dmx not defined.

So where is the url to the dmxAppConnect.js pointing to? Where is the browser trying to load the file from?

The url of dmxAppConnect.js had the id field in it so the url read dmxAppConnect/id/dmxAppConnect.js

I took the line base href="/" and let Wappler recreate it when I saved the page and everything now works fine!

Thanks for your help Teodor