Responsive table with paging not working

Followed the doc for paging.

I can see in the dev tools it pulls the data it should. But this is what gets displayed:

The page count is correct too. What am I missing?

Paging looks fine? What exactly are you having trouble with?

look at the screen shot, it’s not showing any data. do the values in the cells need to change?

I should say, before the bind value was just the column alias. So I have a column returned called Tickets. The value of the cell was just Ticket… now that it’s paginated should be data.Ticket? data.Query.Ticket?

The paging has nothing to do with data not being shown in the table. The table and the paging are two separate elements. You likely simply didn’t choose the right expression when setting up your table. Can you post a screenshot of your selected expression and post your table code?

Did you use the table generator to build your table?

Yes I used the generator.

Paging was added after. So the table existed.

Seeing that the query is returning results leads me to believe it’s now using the wrong values. Just trying to figure out which values those should be. I really don’t want to recreate the table and everything I’ve done (quite a few click action events and styling based on the data in a cell)

Can you post your table code and a screenshot of your datasource binding?

I figured it out.

The initial generator bound the repeat to getTickets.data.GetAllTickets, When I changed the API query to paged records it returns the object differently. It needed to be getTickets.data.GetAlltickets.data