Reporting Good News

Hi, I think that most of the posts are to request new features or to report errors, so I have come to make a different post, I have come to report how well Wappler works in this version 3.3.2.

1. The new update of the Wappler kernel and the rendering to the lastest chrome 85, is working perfectly, it really decreased the time to open the projects and the CPU usage.

2. Although so far I don’t have a formal project done in node.js, I do have a test project set up and I must say that in these updates working with Node has become much more stable, I think it was one of the best bets that George did and the development that the Wappler team is doing is exceptional.

3. Although the mobile part is still Wappler’s weak spot when it comes to working with the UI, the new options that they are integrating are gradually leading to a more complete experience.

4. Although this is not a Wappler feature in itself, the new system in the community to report problems and to see tags such as “Fixed in next update” are giving excellent results, you can see for example in the latter update 3.3.2 in which you really see all the power of the Wappler team to listen to read our problems and to be able to quickly solve a large number of errors.

In my opinion, Wappler has become a very advanced tool with which more and more work can be done in a simpler way and above all with the ability to develop products that stand out for their code, design and integration with others tools.

If anyone wants to share your experience with the community, I would like to know you as developers what tools you value the most and what you think about Wappler in daily use after the release of version 3.0.0 until today.

11 Likes

Omg im famous now! :heart_eyes: today is Friday beers for everyone!!

Thank you @George and the Wappler team for all the help you always give us and for generating this great community where more than customers we feel part of this great project.

Cheers

4 Likes