Repeat in eMail body

I think you would usually have to have tables in the mail body, probably lots of them - not just for displaying tabular data, but for layout too. I certainly find it tricky. For a fairly simple order form, I have 7 tables (nested).

HTML email is a sort of technology disaster.

2 Likes

is there any good news?

1 Like
2 Likes

thanks for your hard work @JonL . Since my current projects are progressing in php, I looked to see if there is an extension available in the php version.

1 Like

Wellā€¦thatā€™s on you!

Just kidding. When I release it I guess you can just port the code. The libraries I am using are available for PHP so I guess it wonā€™t take too much effort. I donā€™t do it myself because I donā€™t see myself having and wanting to fix bugs for something I donā€™t use.

1 Like

@George any chance this will be part of Wappler 5?

7 Likes

Hi @George,
Firstly, I have been able to achieve things well beyond my abilities with Wappler (and no small part by @mebeingken), so thank you and the team.
Second, any chance this feature could get some attention since the first post in 2019?
So much of my business is helped by service to existing clients. Sending custom emails offering new products that work with prior products they have purchased (via repeats and app connect output) is a powerful business/ use case that would directly drive revenue.
With thanks for the consideration and :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

This has been solved by using Server Connect Array Lists