Rename Routes not renaming

I have right clicked on the name of the route but will not allow me to rename the value.

The issue I am having is when I create a file export to csv I am adding a get variable before downloading. If I manual add the url with the dmx app connect url with the variable it works just fine. I am sure I am doing something wrong and any help will be appreciated. Here is the example for some reason when I add the url to the routes it creates the route like this

When you attach the route to a Dynamic click action it forgets the ’ ’ and errors out.

The route url is this when you correct the ’ ’ but it is still wrong
β€˜β€¦/…/…/…/…/api/Reports/exp_reportclosed/a1/a2’

The url link for download should respond like this…
in reality the route should look like this β€˜β€¦/…/…/…/…/api/Reports/exp_reportclosed?from=a1&to=a2’

Not sure if there is another way or I am just missing something any help would be appreciated

You need to do that in the routes panel on the left hand side.

In htaccess it shows
RewriteRule ^/?api/Reports/exp_reportclosed/([^/]+?)/([^/]+?)(?:/)?$ dmxConnect/api/Reports/exp_reportclosed.php?from=$1&to=$2 [QSA,NC,L]

but when I add the route it ignores this above and just does

β€˜β€¦/…/…/…/…/api/Reports/exp_reportclosed/a1/a2’

Any help would be appreciated

So, after much manipulation and frustration. The routes in wrappler do not work with get variables. If you come across this post save time and just write the link in and don’t use routes.

1 Like