Remote (or local) Wappler Developer Wanted - Part time with option to employ full time

The workload for an app we are building has just become to much for me.

Initially on a contract basis which could become full time employment.

The work is funded by one of the largest Insurance Companies in South Africa.

Description of Application
A market-leading application that will enable clients to build their roadmap to financial independence. The roadmap will be interactive and frequently updated with the latest cash flow and investment values. It will also have the functionality to enable clients to model different goals, and the potential impact different life transitions will have on their roadmap. The solution will include and integrate components that will enable users with online knowledge, training, and behaviour coaching.

Description of work

• Wappler dev environment with some additional libraries and components as needed
  • A lot of financial calculations therefor strong logic ability and problem solving skills a must
  • Database design experience a benefit
  • We have a UX and UI designer on the team and therefor the ability to convert Sketch/Figma designs to working interfaces

DM me for more information or to make contact or mail your resume to marcel@pixlapps.com

6 Likes

Is this still available?

I found a developer for the job. Might need another sometime in future. Send me a pm with your details and I will get back to you when I need another dev.