Refresh Schema Option In Query Builder Warning Popup

Saving a file does not actually upload it to production - when using Docker.
When I used to use Wappler’s deployment method, I would just make changes while being on production target sometimes - for a quick fix. Having to change target just to do that is a hassle.

Right now I use Git based deployment - via Caprover - on almost all dev and prod applications, so I don’t even have a prod target. I read about some release-tag-Git support in resource manager, but never got around to testing it, since Wappler did not support multi-app deployment on same server that time. And now I am very comfortable using Caprover, since I don’t have to worry about dockerfile, resources, taregts or SSH keys on Wappler. Resource creation and management was not very reliable, but haven’t used it in quite a while, so can’t say about the current state with all the updates.

On a side note:
The idea of multiple targets only makes the development more confusing. It was a great thing to have when I started with Wappler… but over the years, I have realised that Git based deployment with the help of ENV variables is a way better approach to move things to production - specially when working with a team.
Target specific values changes in Wappler is not very reliable. Maybe it made/makes sense for PHP model, but for NodeJS, ENV & Git is so much better.