======== TEMPLATE BUG FORM ========

Wappler Version : 3.3.3
Operating System : Windows 10 Pro

Expected behavior

ReCaptcha should be displayed.

Actual behavior

ReCaptcha not showing.

How to reproduce

Create an SPA project and add a ReCaptcha.

It’s correctly displayed on a non SPA page :slight_smile:

Update: with the last quick fixes @patrick provided me, it’s showing now, but only if I refresh the page or if I try to load the pag directly by entering the URL in the Browser.
It’s not shwing if I navigate to the page containing the ReCaptcha with an “Internal” link.

And, when it’s showing in my form, it’s not working because I can submit the form without any issue even if the ReCaptcha test has not been completed. (The ReCaptcha component is correctly added inside of my form, not outside)

Did you already try the latest fix from @patrick?

Thanks @MH2ag I have already tried it yes, @Patrick even sent me another file to test, but unfortunately this ReCaptcha issue is still unresolved…
Is it working correctly for you?

Here a new update for the recaptcha on spa pages.

dmxRouting.zip (1.8 KB)

Not working :frowning:

Was the google recaptcha script tag included on the layout page?

<script src="https://www.google.com/recaptcha/api.js"></script>

Yes it is.

What kind of spa page is it, is it using the view component or the router component?

@patrick The ReCaptcha is showing but even if I don’t check it, the form is submitted: https://jmp.sh/o8XtUPE
It’s using the router component I guess:

Just a note, you can directly drop your videos here in the community posts :slight_smile:

Yep, but since I’m using the third party tool to record and save my screenshots and videos, I would need to download it and upload it here, not a big deal, but still… :smiley:

1 Like

For information, my issue here has been fixed when I deleted the unnecessary “true” setting in my button: Form inputs validator not working (only working on the first input) - NodeJS - SPA