Radio group setup to get value of radio input fields inside

Is there a tutorial/how to to get set the value of the radio group element to the value of the selection of the 2 or 3 radio buttons inside? Or to put the selected value in a variable?

I hope that I am not wrongly interpreting your question by suggesting to have a look at https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/HTML/Element/input/radio

Hi Marcel, so do you have a radio group component with some radio buttons inside?
The radio group value is available directly in the data picker, so just select it there.

I have the group with inputs inside yes. Looks like this:

Code:

<div is="dmx-radio-group" id="group1" class="radio-group">
                        <div class="col form-check">
                        <input class="form-check-input" type="radio" value="1" id="transaction_1" name="transaction_type">
                        <label class="form-check-label" for="transaction_1">Sell</label>
                    </div>
                      <input class="form-check-input" type="radio" value="2" id="transaction_2" name="transaction_type">
                      <label class="form-check-label" for="transaction_2">Trade</label>
                    </div>
                      <input class="form-check-input" type="radio" value="3" id="transaction_3" name="transaction_type">
                      <label class="form-check-label" for="transaction_3">Sell or Trade</label>
                    </div>
                      </div>

Do you mean selecting this $value will get the value of the selection of the inputs inside?

Selecting value will return it, not the child $value:

2 Likes