Questions before i make the big step and purchase pro

So I used the trail but ran out of time to check these other things.

If I want to build a mobile application and a desktop app using a mix of, say, capacitor and electron, is that possible, or will I need to build the two applications separately? if i want to add the extensions like phone camera, or start web camera that is possible.

Has anyone built an application that is offline first? If so, did you use SQLite, or did you go another way, say by using Google products, etc.?

with server connect, i assume i can add anything via an API connector and add it to the workflow so for example use my own database, have that populate then if a certain user, users a certain thing, then send certain data to another API a etc?

With Server Connect, I’m assuming it is like N8N, Node Red, etc. I can pretty much build what I want and extend it if need be. For example, if I want to add an external IoT barcode scanner or something.

Does Wappler create any API documentation to any standard i can share? for example Swagger?

i have read i cant use supabase with wappler. no bigger i will use digital ocean, however can wappler generate something like this (see attachment)

Not personally but many have.

Don’t forget pouch DB as a local db which of course can automatically syncronise with a server based couch DB. it really is incredibly flexible.

Exactly, the Wappler API connector will interface with pretty much any external APi which supports JSON

Again, connection could be via an API or in the case of a native mobile app via mobile framework

Other than Wapplers own docs I guess not as you design your API, you choose the methods and parameters you need to use.

I believe some have integrated it but i really see far more disadvantages than advantages as DB management is so simple with Wappler.

1 Like