Questions About AC 2.0 Beta

From the 5.6.0 release notes:

1. I don’t quite understand the text here. Is there a change in the binding syntax in HTML code which would make use of 2.0 goodness?

2. Also, could you please share which extensions/components are in new beta - or are pending, whichever is smaller? There is already a list under Extension Manager - does it show which items are in beta when experimental is on?

3. The new client side component extensibility is affected by new AC, or not really?

4. Lastly, I have a few components for which I have hacked the core Wappler JS file for some added functionality. That would still be possible with 2.0 changes, right?

No, the binding syntax is the same. Everything related to App Connect 2.0 update is in the code and not “visible” to users :slight_smile:

It’s only app connect js file, which is beta. There are other app connect components updates, available - which are stable versions, updated to work with the new beta.

No

Yes

1 Like

Thanks for all the answers. Will be able to play around with 2.0 next week hopefully. :slight_smile:

I remember you had some nice use cases with a lots of data rendering on your pages, so it will be a good performance test :slight_smile: