Query problem with parameters received from external

Just to make sure I don’t miss anything, another problem that is inexplicable to me
After a successful transaction, the NEXI bank returns to the site by opening a special page and with numerous and long parameters.
Among these parameters, the reference one is “codTrans”, an alphanumeric string of about 25 characters
The records of a database table also have the codTrans field, and of course it would serve to connect the data to the page
The problem lies in the fact that the query that lists the records with condition “codTrans” equal {{$_GET.codtrans}} does not return any value and I also tried with {{$_POST.codTrans}} without result
Note that with GET the variable accepts only lowercase characters, while with POST the T remains uppercase
Of course, if I manually enter a codTrans string, the query correctly returns the values in the page
Is there something I don’t know?

Schermata 2023-07-22 alle 12.41.46

• What type is codTrans field? Text?
  • Are there any values in your table (codTrans field)?
  • Are you sure it is a simple String? stupid question but just asking…

It is created by Wappler for each record
Schermata 2023-07-22 alle 14.03.02

Sorry but I really need to fix this problem which I don’t understand
I request the intervention of @Teodor or @George
Thank You

to get those values.

Make sure you have query manager on your page at the top.

e.g
<dmx-query-manager id="query1"></dmx-query-manager>

Then you can either have a update or insert server connect form to autosubmit on the page when loaded from the payment return page…
remember to bind the values eg…
dmx-bind:value="{{query.codTrans}}" this will ‘act’ as {{$_GET.codtrans}}

or just use with a server connect to update directly.

<dmx-serverconnect id="UpdatePayment" url="dmxConnect/api/updatepayment.php" dmx-param:codTrans="query.codTrans"></dmx-serverconnect>

thank you very much I however found an error that was hard to discover. I found an I instead of an i