Query parameters (ignore empty condition parameters)

Hey guys, I am new on wappler (from bubble.io).
I am trying to build a market place, but I am having some difficulties setting up a proper multi-parameters filter.
In fact, wappler seems not to ignore empty parameters. For example, when max price is empty, wappler count it as zero, subsequently does not display any item.
So how do I make it ignore entries without any user-defined parameters?

Additionally, how do we stop wappler from displaying the results in real-time?

It will be good to display results only the user hit “Enter/Return” or click the search button.

Hello can you please describe what are you doing exactly? What values are you filtering and how?

As I said I am trying to filter query results using multiple parameters, such as category, Sub-category, Price Min, and Price Max.
But as you can see it from the screenshot, when Price Max is empty, the query does not return any item.

Well if the price is an empty string, then you can’t filter by less or equal to empty string :slight_smile: It’s not a value.

What you can do is to use a separate filter group for such values and only apply the filter if a value is entered (use the condition option):

So price_min / max filters will only be applied if anything is entered there. You can use this condition option to turn on/off specific condition groups when a certain condition is met.

1 Like

Thanks Theodor, It works like a charm.

One last question, How do I stop it from displaying results unless the user presses Enter/Return Key or click Search Button