Query items on a certain date

So I currently have a form to where a pick up date can be selected from a date picker. I also have the Date and Time component added to the App. I am trying to set up a conditional query where if in the pick up date matches today it will show. In the Query Builder I have the column selected but from there I have tried multiple different combinations and I am just not being able to get it correct. (I have even created a GET variable with Input Parameters set to the Date and Time component. (I also have the date a time component interval set to days.)

Capture2 Capture3

Hey Emily,

That vardatetime element will look something like this:

2019-11-14T00:00:00Z

If your OrderTable.pu_date only has date (and no time) then you will want to format your $_Get.putoday to only display the date portion, and in the manner that matches your database.

–Ken

Hi Ken - Thank you, I was figuring it was that. I am not 100% sure on how to format it like though. I will play around and see if I can get it to go though. Thank you so much, Ken!

Hey @Emily_Sanner,

Did you ever end up finding a way to format this properly to work? Have run into the same issue myself

Thanks,
Ben