Project Settings Issue

Hi,
I am having an issue with Project Settings. This morning I deleted a Project titled “PHP Setup”. Now this is the only Project that will appear in the Settings Dialog regardless of which site I chose. I have tried everything including restarting my computer & reinstalling Wappler twice. My version is current 5.2.2. Any way to correct this? I tried looking in the AppData folder to find the Project Definition File to delete it there, but am unable to locate it.

I have even gone into the AppData Roaming Folder & fully deleted any Wappler Folders, then restarted & reinstalled & still the only Project available for editing is the one I deleted this morning. None of the other Projects are editable. Where would the reference to this deleted project reside so that I can delete it & have access to my Projects which I need to update.

Did you delete the project as follows?

To completely delete the project from your system you will also need to delete the folder as in

Yes, I have tried that thank you. I have removed any folders where I had setup projects. I have tried renaming the Project Folder I am currently working on. I have tried placing the project in a new location. I have removed all Projects from the Project Settings. I have reinstalled Wappler. I have Restarted my computer several times. It always reverts back to a Project titled PHP Setup. The closest I was able to get was modifying the PHP Setup Project & to the current settings I need. When I restarted Wappler it reverted right back to the former settings for PHP Setup Project. I am unable to work & stuck. - Where could Wappler be referencing this info from?

This issue is problematic. I am being pressured to figure it out or abandon the program entirely & move on. Could there be any explanation to this? I have tried everything I can think of.

Again several times I have:

• removed any data on my computer in the AppData folder & elsewhere that had anything to do with Wappler
  • Used Registry Editor to look for any fragments of files related to Wappler
  • searched the text content of every document on my machine referring to Wappler or php-setup (the name of the problematic project)
  • Uninstalled & reinstalled Wappler / Restarted my computer
  • Setup a new Project entering all of the current information

I still get the same results which is that no matter which project I am working on the Project Settings Dialog still shows data from a deleted project. Is there any possible resolution to this or should I just forget it & move on?