Progress bar hunt

Anyone seen out there a library, codepen, css example that mimics this type of progress bar?

It’s the “burn bar” from the Apple Fitness+ app and I want something similar for an app.

I’m planning on using something similar to show to the user in realtime(sockets) their relative position in relation to others from a leaderboard data source.

What I’m actually looking is for the css for the circle(and the bar) that indicates the progress width.

The closest I got to is:

This looks more like a range slider.
Maybe try these generators:
https://doodlenerd.com/html-control/css-input-range-generator
https://www.cssportal.com/style-input-range/

You might have to get creative with the thumb icon to get the exact design.

That is an input range slider. I am looking for a progress bar to show data.

I’ve been tweaking the bs4 progress.

Tweaking the circle css is proving to be quite complicated so I am settling for this. I still need to iterate a bit more for the final design.

Interesting take on the Apple Watch dial display:

1 Like

That’s pretty cool!
Now I need a kind soul to do the same with the progress bar :smiley:

1 Like

Now I just need to improve my step count :smiley:

1 Like

Interesting @JonL. May I ask how you gather the metrics, is it direct from the device in real-time? Looks like a nice Project to work on. Love interpretation of data in visual form. Something very pleasing about it.

1 Like

User can choose. Device, wearables or apps. Depending on the integration chosen the data will be retrieved by scheduled jobs, manual sync or real-time.

1 Like

It’s a new module I am developing within my main app(all things employee engagement) to try and keep our employees a bit more fit.

The idea is for them to enroll into fitness challenges and have some healthy competition individually, within or against other teams, business units, etc

1 Like

Good bit of healthy (literally) competition is a great thing for morale! I’m terrible myself for it, Showcases, really should share more but sometimes difficult, but in saying that will you be Showcasing this once complete? @JonL

Always interested in using live data more client side and the way in which to incorporate it without being too overwhelming.

1 Like

Yeah. Why not? Although it’s far from complete once I am happy with the UI and the feature set I will create some fake data for a demo account and showcase it.

It’s going to take some time though as this is just my pet project and progress on it is quite irregular.

1 Like

Looks really nice @JonL

1 Like