Problems with step 1 using stripe api and eminence tutorials

I am fairly new with Wappler and am having problems implementing the stripe create customer API step from your documents step 1 eCommerce.

I have created several attempts following the steps exactly and am able to connect to my database but have problems connecting to stripe.

Is there anything missing from the document that needs to be set up on my server first?

Can you clarify, what exactly doesn’t work? Any error messages?

I received this error:
We received 2 requests in the last 7 days to an invalid API route.An invalid route may be caused by passing in a null ID to your client library or using unsupported HTTP methods

Here is the request log

POST /v1/customers%20/

12/1/19, 7:16:29 PM

Summary

ID

req_xXJEbSrUvnTKuQ

Time

12/1/19, 7:16:29 PM

Method

URL

/v1/customers%20/

Status

IP address

Version

2019-11-05 (latest)

Source

Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_13_6) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/73.0.3683.103 Safari/537.36

Origin

chrome-extension://fjjllfpmlaejicjkpknbdicdakiijgjp/

Request query parameters

{

“description”: “”,

“email”: “”

}

Request POST body

No POST body

Response body

{

“error”: {

“message”: "Unrecognized request URL (POST: /v1/customers%20/). If you are trying to list objects, remove the trailing slash. If you are trying to retrieve an object, make sure you passed a valid (non-empty) identifier in your code. Please see https://stripe.com/docs or we can help at https://support.stripe.com/.",

“type”: “invalid_request_error”

}

}

Hi Daniel,

This error is telling you that the URL you are posting to is incorrect. The %20 at the end represents a space, so you should remove that from your api action and try again.

–Ken

Well, I discovered that the error I received was when I click on the
“Define API Schema” followed by “fetch schema” it returned information from the API. When I create the form and try to submit I don’t see any connection attempt, nor do I get a success form reset upon submit. Here is the code I am using:
<!doctype html>

Customer
<link rel="stylesheet" href="../fontawesome4/css/font-awesome.min.css">
Name
Email
Password
Id
Save
Reset
<

Here is the Server Action Code:

<?php require('../../../dmxConnectLib/dmxConnect.php'); $app = new \lib\App(); $app->define(<