Problems with routes on web project with Framework7

Finally, I had time to test the new wappler (ver. 3.2.2). And I stumbled on the very first thing I wanted to try, namely routing in the app on Fw7.

So I created a web project from a blank page. I connected the latest Fw7 to it (v. 5.7.11 with App Connect ). Since Wappler didn’t want to save routes in local mode (although I can’t understand why you won’t allow us to use routes without installing a server, these are just records of paths that are located in the local project file), I had to create a target on my WAMP server (OpenServer). Target was created successfully:

After that, Wappler began to write a message about successful saving, when creating or changing routes:

Only here are the routes in the file routes.js was never created:

What is the reason for this?

I also found that there is a problem with routing at a more serious level.

It looks like you somehow combined the work of AppConnect and Fw7, which affected the native routing of Fw7.

Previously, I easily used AppConnect collaboration with the Fw7 router. In the link tags, I used the onclick="app.views.main.router.back()" construct, which worked fine.

Now this construction doesn’t work and generates an error.

This issue was improved in Wappler 3.3.4 - now you have all the navigate actions.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 25 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.