Problems with custom queries

I can’t create custom query anymore. I did it before…
Error retrieving database information.
Windows 10
wappler v3.4.1
I can’t also edit the formes custom queries developed in the past…

1 Like

You should probably report this in a new post.

1 Like

Moved to a new topic.
Please guys don’t report problems under the docs topics … it’s hard to follow these. If you have a problem just report it in a new topic.

OK, sorry; i’ll do this way in the future…

What server model are you using? What happens if you open the database connection step and reapply it?

I use php server model; nothing changes if i open the database connection step and reapply.

I thought that you will fix this issue in this update…

There is no issue with the Custom Queries component and we cannot recreate this problem you are having.
There must be something wrong/corrupted in your project or in your Database Connection. Try recreating it and try setting up a query again.

I tried again, v3.4.2 and it still doesn’t work.

Is this happening with a specific query? Try creating a new one please. Something is probably corrupted either in your database connection or the query itself.

I tried a new one, i tested the database connection, it’s ok; i just want to make a custom query (i did it many times before) and it doesn’t start…

So this error appears when you add new custom query and not when trying to edit an existing one? Try recreating the database connection.

i recreated the database conection, it still doesn’t work.
This apear in the both situations: when i create a new custon query and when i want to edit a new one.

I am having difficulty with Custom Queries too:

It seems the queries still run when the SC is used (I have pages that still work that use SC connection that rely on Custom Queries that work fine). In the Custom Query set up, though, the queries can’t be run and therefore the schema can’t be retrieved. I have tried for queries that are more complex, but I know work because the work for the pages that call them, and for a very simple query (as above)

I am using 3.4.2 and PHP

Please report different issues in different topics!

Sorry, thought it might be linked - new topic created

Does it exist a hope that this issue will be fixed? I realy need custom queries…

80% of my queries are custom on nodejs and they are all working. Something weird is going on with your setup.

@anofm we cannot recreate this issue, so there must be something corrupted in your project / files / server connection.
Try setting up a new project, create a database connection and test again.

It works in the new project; what should i do tu use custom queries in the old project?