Problems renaming global security providers

No worries, just making sure we are top of your mind on this matter.

FYI here is the situation this morning after our multiple tests. A jwt and oauth2 providers are still listed in the Globals under their respective folders and all undesired security providers too, but the situation is different when you look at our local and remote: jwt and oauth folders are empty. as for Security Providers, it’s a mess:

You are mixing different things here. The topic is about your security provider renaming issues. If you have issues with other things like jwt/oauth2 then post them in a different topic.

So back on the security provider issue. Did you try this, as i just tested again and it works perfectly fine for me:

That renaming within the properties works but login/logout don’t. Globals keep unwanted providers and even populate new ones when I do a right-click rename within the globals.

My original post is about login/logout issues due to the inability to rename argon2idLogin correctly or delete it.
Would uninstalling/reinstalling wappler help (while keeping my FTP and DB connections intact)?

No, that is not related. We are looking at what’s wrong currently, so will fix this.

Sorry i don’t quite get that. Can you please show a video showing what’s wrong exactly … ?

Note that I save the changes between each step.

1 Like

Ok, thanks i see what you mean.

Hi,
Have you figured out a fix for this issue that is critical to us? We still cannot log-in/log-out properly and the user permissions don’t work either. It is a huge problem right now.
Thanks.

This has been fixed in Wappler 4.5

This topic was automatically closed after 30 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.