Problems refreshing database manager table fields (changes made in pgAdmin 4)

Hello!
It’s my 3rd day testing wappler and I’m still feeling a bit lost. I tried lots of times to do something, but unsuccessfully. Can you help me, please?
I created a Postgres database with several tables and fields in pgAdmin 4. Then I created a database connection in Wappler (local server). The database and all the tables appear in Wappler.
Then I realized I had to make some changes to some tables (add or remove fields). I tried to do it in database manager without success (with error messages when I tried to commit the changes).
So, I did the changes in pgAdmin 4.
Now I try to refresh the database in database manager, but the fields appear as I didn’t change anything. I tried to refresh schemas several times, I changed connection properties and I even logged out from Wappler and logged in twice, and the changes don’t appear.
How can I make database manager assume the changes I make in pgAdmin 4?

1 Like

What changes exactly did you make to your database?

1 Like

For example, in Users table I had a field called id_email_fk (integer) that I deleted (because it shouldn’t be in this table) and I added a new field called email (character varying).

1 Like

Then you need to right click the table where you made changes and click refresh schema.

Screenshot 2023-06-06 at 17.39.37

2 Likes

Thank you!!!
It’s so simple… I tried to refresh the schemas and not each table. Now it worked!
I’m sorry, but I’m still “discovering” Wappler…

1 Like