Problem with SPA under NodeJS

Did you attempt what I suggested when you asked me to review this directly? What was the result?

As a reminder: Perhaps you created these before Wappler was properly managing SPA structure. In a typical setup, the ac:route meta tag will be unique for each page, and normally is generated the first time you save the page. You can try to remove that entire line of code, and then save the page again to see if it generates the proper route.

Thank Ken,
I actually tried your tips, delete the …meta name=“ac:route” content="/xxxxxx"…when i saved the content page, it was re-created normally, i.e. having the right tag for the content, but when i used the browser and navigate to another page within the template, the content (route) address will now over-write all the route of the currently opened pages. This is running on my local server not uploaded.

What you are describing is extremely odd. Can you create a video of the steps you are taking and show us what is happening?

Thanks for looking at this.
Best
Banky

Very strange (at least to me.) I can see your route change when coming back into Wappler. I’m afraid I’m just not spotting anything wrong with the setup. I’ve tried to replicate the problem, but everything works for me.

If you haven’t tried yet, I’d create a fresh project and try to determine when the problem shows up.

1 Like

Thank you sir.
Banky