Problem with saving date...30 days back

I set a variable ‘today’ with the function “Date and time” - interval minutes.
I entered the value in a form, creating a hidden field.
When I save the values in the database, the date is set to one month back.
2021-04-30 instead 2021-05-30
2021-05-01 instead 2021-05-31
I also tried to flag “UTC Time” but without change

Is the date setup correctly on your server?

Yes, it is.
I don’t understand why the date I see on the page form is correct, and when I write it in the database it gives me the problem. Shouldn’t it just save the value that’s on the page?

The first thing I always think of when date/time is not correctly stored is checking id date/time is set correctly on the server and what timezone is being used. Invalid timezone can not cause a difference of 30 days. What kind of database and field type are you storing the date in?

Can you post your form code and Server Action steps?

<form method="post" dmx-generator="bootstrap4" dmx-form-type="horizontal" id="form1" is="dmx-serverconnect-form" action="dmxConnect/api/admin/admin-pratica-crea1.aspx"

dmx-on:success="sc_pratica_storico1.load();sc_pratica_storico2.load();sc_datiazienda.load({});notifies1.success('Operazione completata')">

<div class="form-group row">

<div class="col-sm-10">

<input type="hidden" class="form-control" id="inp_codazienda" name="codazienda" dmx-bind:value="'IDS'+sc_praticaconta.data.custom[0].newazienda" aria-describedby="inp_codazienda_help"

placeholder="Enter Codazienda">

<input type="hidden" class="form-control" id="inp_anagrafica_id" name="anagrafica_id" dmx-bind:value="query.anagrafica_id" aria-describedby="inp_anagrafica_id_help">

<input type="hidden" class="form-control" id="inp_stato0" name="stato0" dmx-bind:value="1" aria-describedby="inp_stato0_help" placeholder="Enter Stato0">

<input class="form-control" id="inp_datastato0" name="datastato0" aria-describedby="inp_datastato0_help" dmx-bind:value="oggi.datetime.toISODate()" type="hidden">

<input type="hidden" class="form-control" id="inp_stato1" name="stato1" dmx-bind:value="1" aria-describedby="inp_stato1_help" placeholder="Enter Stato1">

<input class="form-control" id="inp_datastato1" name="datastato1" aria-describedby="inp_datastato1_help" dmx-bind:value="oggi.datetime.toISODate()" type="hidden">

</div>

</div>

<div class="form-group row">

<div class="col-sm-10 text-left">

<button type="submit" class="btn btn-primary">Accetta la Pratica e crea progressivo</button>

</div>

</div>

</form>

I’ve also tried without “ISO CONVERT”

For the hidden field try dmx-bind:value="oggi.datetime.formatDate('yyyy-MM-dd')" just to see if it’s the ISO conversion causing the problem

So can you please answer:

Also ,when posting code follow this guide and don’t wrap it in 3 dots, wrap it in 3 backticks:

```

The problem is with “View/Edit data” in Wappler.
Look at this: same record, view in SQL Management Studio e with Wappler doing “Fetch Data”.

sql
wappler

So the problem is only how the date is displayed in the Database Manager?
It is stored correctly in your DB?

Yes, it’s stored correctly

I have encountered a similar issue with dates myself and havent found an answer yet. My dates are 1 Month off as seen in this screenshot. Perhaps the underlying issue is related?