Preview mode stopped displaying table data

Thanks for reporting an issue! Spend 60 seconds reading this…

1. Before reporting, make sure you have the latest version of Wappler.
  2. Make sure you have searched the forum first for similar issues being reported
  3. If it is a general web related issue - do a Google Search first
  4. Issue tracker is only for bugs and feature requests, in English only.
  5. Learn how to report bugs effectively

======== TEMPLATE BUG FORM ========

Wappler Version : 2.3.1
Operating System : OSX10.16.3 (High Sierra)

Expected behavior

Folder list is no longer showing in preview mode.

Actual behavior

What actually happens?

I had been experimenting with the file system tutorial and prior to the update today, my files were displayed on the Wappler design view. Now they only show up viewing the page in the browser via docker.

How to reproduce

Create Server action with Folder list.
Add Server connect
Add BS4 Table generator
No data return in design view.

Launch browser and the table is populated.

What if you click on the refresh button in design view? Is that the experimental features on?

Hello George,
Yes, I have experimental features on. I tried it with it off as well but no change. Thanks.

When switching experimental modes and the new design view, you need to restart Wappler and also close and reopen the editor tabs.

Good morning George. I turned off experimental features, closed the tabs and closed Wappler. On restart I could see the data in preview mode again. If I do the same and instead switch in experimental features, I lose the data.
Cheers, Brian

yep, my data was not showing up from the database, but I closed the tab and reopened it and hey presto its working now.

This will be fixed in today’s update.

2 Likes

Fixed in Wappler 2.3.2

Thank you, Teodor :smile:

This topic was automatically closed after 47 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.