Preloader doesn't end

I am using the preloader in multiple pages to present users from seeing an error message that should only be seen if the page do not have records.
Now the issue is that the preloader works in some pages and it doesn’t work on other. Is there a way for me to try to find the error? not if the preloader is not in the page, the records load properly, the only thing is that the error loads first and the the content.
Thanks

Can you give a bit more detail on the error? You should really make sure there aren’t any errors.

Hi @sitestreet, sorry for not being clear enough. basically when the page loads the Preloader animation loads properly, however, it keeps playing and it never goes away. I checked all the pages where the Preloader is sued, but I only get the behavior in one page only.

Note: the page itself doesn’t have any errors, I am just looking for a way to troubleshoot, as I am not sure what else to do.

Thanks for your help.

Please send a link to this page. There is probably an error on your page.

I see some really old DMXzone scripts on the page, like:

<script type="text/javascript" src="ScriptLibrary/dmxDataBindings.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="ScriptLibrary/dmxDataSet.js"></script>

also some other old code. Probably that’s causing the issue, you need to only use app connect, not the old HTML5 Data Bindings.

@Teodor thanks for the tips, will look into it!
Regards
Juan