Preloader 2.0.0-beta.3 not working

Wappler 6 Beta 10 | Windows, Nodejs | Beta or Stable Channel

Preloader doesn’t work.
It showing blank page without preloader icon.
I have tested with new page adding some server connect, but its the same.

DMXzone Preloader
 Version: 2.0.0-beta.3
 (c) 2023 Wappler.io
 @build 2023-09-08 15:05:28

Replacing with the old version show the preload icon and then dissapear, with a few issues with some kind incompatibility with img dmx-bind:src that cause some repeated load of the index, i don’t know why, but the new version is the important here.

DMXzone Preloader
 Version: 1.0.0
 (c) 2018 DMXzone.com
 @build 2018-01-30 17:30:56

Thanks

Does the page stay blank or does it show after all assets are loaded?

Stay blank in Browser and Wappler. Activating this image inside Wappler and leaving Preview checkbox checked the page doesn’t show any preload icon, it remains blank based on the Back Color.

And in browser is the same, keep blank.

if I manually remove the component from the developer tool in browser I can see normally all the content of the site.

Please test the following update: dmxPreloader.zip (5.3 KB)

The preload icon now showing up. But it stay with the preload icon, it do not dissapear.

Do you still have preview checked? When preview is active it will not hide.

No, its unchecked, but I realize that occur because I was using two preloader, one in layout and other in content page, its a nodejs project.
its ok for me now that only in the initial load of the main layout the preloader show up. But on every content page doesn’t show up the preloader.
How to deal with that?
For UX porpuse I know that using preloader becomes in a bad practice, so using placeholders its a good idea, but right now I don’t want to deal creating placeholders on every table in content pages.
Besides, using in developer tool in browser a slow network to watch how to preloader works, it showing a flicker, showing the content page and then show the preloader. This is the behivour: It start blank->flicker showing the content page->blank again with preload icon->dissapear.