Possible bug or user error with creating a array comma separated

Wappler Version : Wappler 4 Beta 10
Operating System : Mac
Server Model: Node Js
Database Type:SQL
Hosting Type: Docker

The allowed_roles in the repeat is from previous versions the new copy below is beta 10, the old version creates something like 1,4,5,5,6,3,3 etc the new version doesn’t add the values and returns null. Is there a new way to do this?

I’m not sure I understand what are you trying to achieve exactly here and what do you think is a bug. Can you explain what exactly you are doing and what results do you expect etc.?

I’m wanting a comma separated array so I can use it in the array on the front end this method with allowed_roles instead of allowed_roles_copy works but then something seems to have changed with the generation of the code because now if I go into allowed_roles for example and just hit the select the working code gets updated to the same as allowed_roles_copy which doesn’t seem to work. I have seen the join function but couldn’t get it working and wasn’t sure that was right

So you want a comma separated list of a specific column of your database query, is that right?

Yeah that’s right

You can use the join formatter to get a comma separated list of values from your query.

I’ll be sure to look into that another thing can we reset a array on the front end as I’ll be passing in the starting values and users will be adding more in but if they change their mind might want to go back to the default values. I know we can empty but I’m wanting the values from the action as a start point