Please Make full ecommerce website case study and apps using api

I like the wappler but they don’t have a proper video tutorial like full eCommerce website and apps he should show how to build full ecommerce website and apps

that way I don’t like why he doesn’t create full e-commerce website and apps I request you please make proper documentation

Hi @keyraa. Welcome! A full ecommerce site requires significant development. I highly doubt anyone will find it worth their time to provide such a tutorial. That said, there is a great tutorial series available that should give you all of the knowledge you need to be successful in building an ecommerce platform for yourself and then this forum is super helpful when you need additional support.

3 Likes

I have changed this to a request. If there are enough votes (more than 10). I will produce such a tutorial. :+1:

15 Likes

Full e-commerce in under an hour. Challenge set! :rofl: :rofl:

Let me know if I can help at all. I was tempted to put something together but am struggling for time at the moment so didn’t say anything.

4 Likes

Voted, just for the sake of ben doing another great tutorial again (and thus adding a huge benefit to the Wappler community)

5 Likes

I hope that this was said in jest and not as pay back :disappointed:

2 Likes

yes, would love to

1 Like

Ben, I am really sorry for what I am about to do.
The eleventh will be someone’s else responsibility.

4 Likes

Looks like we have at least eleven now - woo hoo!

1 Like

I didn’t vote for it to try and give you some peace, @ben, but it looks like the community has spoken.

2 Likes

Ben i’ve PM’d you my address, so you can send beers for resetting votes here :rofl:

6 Likes

Expletives are not allowed in this forum, so just let me announce the first video:

11 Likes

it should have also tutorial full mobile apps case study using woocommerce api

really i love wappler but no have tutorials

make full clothing e-commerce apps this may be increase wappler software sales

don’t wait make make tutorials

1 Like

also no have any course wappler you should focus wappler mobile apps development

Also pretty please…a full featured airbnb clone!

5 Likes

yes it should have like this Instagram clone Facebook clone amazon clone any other clone i really i love wappler they should make toturial any mobile apps clone

Sorry, I do not share your infatuation with mobile apps. I have a friend who has litterally gone down on his knees pleading for his app to be authorised by Apple. Now he his paying through his teeth to have his app listed in the app store.

Stay with me and learn all about progressive web apps - applications that can use web-platform features and progressive enhancement to provide users with an experience comparable to native apps.

5 Likes

Wait! I have an idea. What about a meta clone tutorial video that shows how to create an app that creates a tutorial for creating clones. You can call it the The Clone Wars app. No copyright/trademark lawsuit involved regarding this name.

The UI is very simple. Just a form with an input and a submit button. Or better scrap the button. Submit on enter key.

The form posts a keyword to the backend like facebook, airbnb, Instagram, google or Wappler. And the app generates a complete video tutorial on how to build it and uploads it to youtube. Unless the keyword is YouTube. Then it actually builds the YouTube clone and uploads it to the clone.

6 Likes

I’m a big fan of PWA. We had a nightmare with Apple having our app listed in the app store, it was a really simple app too, just a basic log in/log out and a few DB queries, yet took us a fiar bit of time to get in there.

it put me off having separate development channels for Apple and Android. The notion of PWA supporting everything with a single deployment has a big appeal - Apple now also support push notifications for PWA which is icing on the cake.

2 Likes