Platform question regarding javascript SDK

Hello,

I’m new here. Came here because my web app needs popped the bubble I was in. I’m wanting to try out a Javascript-based PDF SDK for web apps. To sign up for the trial I need to pick my web platform from those shown in the image below. Can anyone advise me which I should choose?

Thanks for the help,
George

What are you trying to achieve?

Well, not sure how to describe it much differently that what I did. I’ll be building an app in Wappler that will use the pdf SDK a core component of the app. Before I can use it I need to tell the software providers which platform The list shown above that I’m going to use. Because I’m just getting started I don’t know one from the other.

I use Wappler for web development, hence I am not familiar with PDF SDK as such. Looking at the available options and thinking Wappler, I would choose the following:

Thanks for your suggestions. I was going to choose node.js but I thought I read on here that people are still waiting for node.js support. Is that available now?

You will need to load node.js as per https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kn7gDSq4faM

After that, it will always be available when using Wappler.

Thank you.