PHP routing - link.js TypeError

Wappler Version : 3.8.3
Operating System : Mac Big Sur
Server Model: PHP
Database Type: MySQL
Hosting Type: AWS Docker

Expected behavior

What do you think should happen?

I have a page that until the latest update was working perfectly and I have just uploaded to a remote test site and found the pages don’t load properly.

It is a PHP project, set up with a ‘content’ area (a div container which contains a series of routes to sub pages)
It appears that the dmxRouting file was updated and something disagrees with what I’m doing. Could someone have a look at the error message below and let me know what I can check in my setup? I have an urgent update to get out but I can’t publish to production because of this issue…

Actual behavior

What actually happens?

The offending part of the links.js file appears to be at the start:

So what’s the link causing the issue?

Hi Teodor, thank for replying.

I’ve found the previous version of dmxRouting.js and its map from git history and manually changed the contents back to the previous version. Once done, the page renders perfectly.

Something in the new version is triggering the error and causing the page to fail to render properly. It is an admin portal with lots of links and buttons, some generated dynamically, and some static and I can’t work out which individual element is causing the issue. What I do know is that it has been triggered by the change in the new routing file as it works when the previous version is used.

Well, that should not be the solution.
MAybe @patrick can check what could be causing this so you can debug what’s wrong on the page.

1 Like

I agree it’s not a long-term fix and I have a copy of the newer files to change back to but hopefully it helps isolate the cause

You can test following update.

dmxRouting.zip (2.7 KB)

1 Like

Thanks Patrick. That appears to work perfectly. Responsiveness appreciated, as always!

This has been fixed in Wappler 3.9.0

This topic was automatically closed after 29 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.