Personal intro and advice request

Let me leave my record here (maybe it will help you decide).
I signed up just over 30 days ago. In 10 days using Wappler I already knew that it does in 1/3 of the time what I did in Bubble. I’m not from the area but I study a lot and I tell you (it will depend on your level in the area), “it’s worth signing up”. And it is essential to acquireAdriano’s course (Brazilian ambassador). In my case I’m developing a system for internal use in the company, and the possibilities are almost endless. Maybe you’re a little frustrated by using only the 14 days and not being convincing because you won’t be able to acquire enough knowledge to explore all the possibilities. In my opinion, every question and help from the community staff will add a lot to your knowledge.

5 Likes

The 14-day debate is an interesting one. I’ve generally made a decision on software being a good investment or not in probably under an hour. If I decide to try it out then I’ll spend a few hours but will know that I won’t be able to do much with it because of the lack of knowledge but it will make me realise it is capable of doing what I want (or not). So if anyone is trying to master it in 14 days and basing their decision on whether they succeed that quickly then you’re missing out.

Oh, and don’t forget there’s the monthly payment option so it’s not much of a risk buying one month to continue working with it before investing more. €49 would effectively get you 6 weeks of using it unrestricted.

6 Likes