Payment refused

I’m trying to buy a Pro Business Monthly subscription but I get my credit card payment refused. I’ve encountered the fixed topic indicating that I have to create an account at community.wappler.io, so I did it. Even after that I have failed to purchase.

Already called my bank and checked that my card is valid and no purchase attempt was made. I get this message:
“We are unable to authenticate your payment method. Please choose a different payment method and try again.”
I’ll not use a different card because I need to make this purchase on the corporate credit card.

I have already checked:

• My credit card is active and working
  • My bank is not refusing payment

What should I do to use Wappler?

Usually Brazilian bank card refuse subscriptions.

You should call your bank to allow that.

Otherwise you can also use the Wappler wallet to deposit money first and then use those for payment

Thanks for the fast reply, George. That was also the first thing I thought. Upon calling the bank to allow it, I was informed that no attempt to buy was made, making it clear that the purchase was blocked before even getting to the point of the bank receiving it and having the chance to refuse it.

Unfortunately I am forced to make this purchase using the credit card. Is there another way around this (like paypal or figuring out what is the error about)?

Yes you can use the Wappler Wallet see:

The error message I see with Stripe is The latest attempt to set up the payment method has failed because authentication failed.

It seems your card requires a validation step (3D Secure) which failed. Were you redirected correctly to your bank to validate the payment at checkout?

One of my credit card providers is stupid like this.
They issue cards from multiple banks. The same card provider has 3D secure (or whatever the problem actually is) enabled for my brother’s card issuer bank, but not mine.
So there is a good chance its your card that is the problem.

@patrick Only way to get around this is to use Stripe’s checkout page from what I understand. Because I can and have used my card in numerous places without issue, but on Wappler it fails because there is no authentication prompt overlay, which is required for Indian cards.

I was not redirected and haven’t had any popups blocked also.