Passing ID to a child query on a bootstrap table - issue with nested repeat region

Hi everyone,

I’m stuck with a nested repeat region where I want to display data from a secondary database table in a bootstrap table.
This is what I got working so far:

All the data here is populated from a primary table and a query called open_escalations. I have a secondary query that is attempting to pass on the ID of open_escalations to filter an updates table, where I only want to capture the date of the last entry whose foreign key equals the ID of open_escalations. I have it set IP as a single record query as I only want one record, and setting it up as multiple records doesn’t display anything:

The query itself:

On the app connect side, I have set up a repeat:

What the output reflects is the time stamp that corresponds to the first record shown, so if I sort the table differently, the value for this field, last update, will reflect the value that corresponds to the first record, instead of fetching the value for each record.

A secondary problem is that if I try to apply a date format (days until --> Date and Time) as I’ve done on the right column to display a count of days since the date of the last record, it shows nothing.

Here is the code of the child region:

<div id="repeat_last_update" is="dmx-repeat" dmx-bind:repeat="serverconnect_open_escalations.data.repeat_last_update"
											dmx-text="serverconnect_open_escalations.data.repeat_last_update[0].query_last_update_nested.tl_update_date"></div>

</td>

I’ve got this almost figured out. I have not seen a specific tutorial around this, but the logic is that the parent query serves as a primary filter and that at a child level it needs to be replicated so that it exists along with the secondary query and both can be passing data. The primary/parent level/query just cannot or should not be expected to do so, at the exception of the output field.

I’m still struggling a little bit with the dynamic sorting and filtering in the resulting table but the main obstacle has been addressed.