Passing form data field content to a Card

Hi! good morning all! looking for recommendations in order to move fw and see if i am on the right track.
I have generated a very rustic form with personal details and upload image with preview and submit. I have also created a Card

http://benjistars.com/

My aim now is to populate the card content from the form input data, how could i make this possible ? (I am not using a DB)

On a separate note how would I go about sharing the project for someone else to have a look at on wappler ? if not possible can i package it in order to port it?

Many thanks, have a great day! J

Hi J,
Please take a look at the dynamic attributes documentation:

What you need to do is to bind the values of the form inputs in your card (using the dynamic attributes/bindings).

Thanks Teodor for a super fast response ! i will go ahead and work on that, the last item mentioned how can I share my project with a collaborator within Wappler so that he can assist, review, code and so forth. I have the pro subscription.

many thanks in advance.

J

The licenses are per user, if you neen a second person to use Wappler on another computer, then he needs a license as well.

Otherwise, if you just want someone to inspect the files outside of Wappler, you can just send him the project files from your project folder. They are standard HTML/CSS files, which can be opened in any editor. Or he can just get the files from the server you upload them, via an ftp client.

thanks for the clarification ! have a great arvo! j

1 Like