Pass values between pages

Hello to all,
I am trying to pass a name, lasts name and ID from one page to another page in order to complete a registration that I need to do. I am looking few tutorials but are only passing one value. If someone knows a good way to do that please help me.
Thanks

You can pass multiple values the same way as you are passing one. It’s the same, you just define multiple variables.

1 Like

Thanks, I was afraid to place more variables. Just one thing more, in this step “Select the Name of your Session Variable from the Name dropdown:” of the tutorial when I choose selected action, doesn’t show anything in the properties panel. I did followed the tutorial step by step with the only difference that I placed more variables, any clue.

Seems like there’s a small problem with selecting the sessions there. This will be fixed in the upcoming update.

Thanks, there any other way? the other tutorial that I am following is too old.

The tutorial is perfectly fine. As i explained there is a small problem in the UI and it will be fixed in this week’s update.

1 Like

Thanks a lot

Hello Teodor, I saw the fix in the today update and thanks for that. Here is the thing, I am trying to pass the value between two forms in two different pages. the form 2 is suppose to get 3 values from form 1 and show in the input field related and also these values will be inserted in form 2 process (Database), What I am trying to do is avoid to make the user to enter these values again because will be the same in both forms. I cann’t find a way to bind the data directly to the input field in the second form from the variables in the session storage manager

I am trying to pass the value between two forms in two different pages. the form 2 is suppose to get 3 values from form 1 and show in the input field related and also these values will be inserted in form 2 process (Database), What I am trying to do is avoid to make the user to enter these values again because will be the same in both forms. I cann’t find a way to bind the data directly to the input field in the second form from the variables in the session storage manager

Just checking if someone have a clue about it.

I am trying to pass the value between two forms in two different pages. the form 2 is suppose to get 3 values from form 1 and show in the input field related and also these values will be inserted in form 2 process (Database), What I am trying to do is avoid to make the user to enter these values again because will be the same in both forms. I can’t find a way to bind the data directly to the input field in the second form from the variables in the session storage manager

What issues do you have exactly with using the session storage manager value as a form input value?

doesn’t pass the values. here is the code:

Also I would like to open the page that will receive the values as modal, is that possible?

You can’t open pages in modals …
I still don’t understand what exactly is the issue and what exactly the screenshot you provided shows.
There is a tutorial explaining how to pass values between your pages using sessions - follow it as it explains exactly how to do this…

Understood that can’t pass the value to a modal. About the issue, bassically, I am following the tutorial exactly as is but I am not getting the value to pass to the next page, that’s why I post the code
Thanks in advanced

So no value is returned on the second page? Please send me a link to your page where i can check this.

Yes, I sent the link in private. the part of the code is the one that I share yesterday. Thanks in advanced