Pagination show last page after database insert

I have a pagination limit of 5 entries. when i insert the 11 the record while on page 2, 3rd page is created but cannot get to select the third page. Any help on how can i select 3rd page using the options on wappler?

In other words

I have an insert server connect form. on success event it runs server connect to load the table after the insert with the record. Since it is a paged table i want to it to load the last page when a new record is inserted. the problem occur when total reaches to require a new page which i cannot select automatically using offset etc…

Hi.
I would prefer to sort the data by created date in descending order, so that newly created record shows up at the top of the table.

What you are requesting would require a bit of math to identify which page to go to.
You will need to derive a formula using limit, offset and total values of your SC to call SC with correct offset value on success of your SCForm.

1 Like

Sid,
Descending order is good idea to show last entry.

But still selected page needs to be different based on filters and actions i intend to implement. Calculation part is what i was working on then for two days. eventually i gave up and started work on another part. Yesterday when i returned back to pagination it was working as desired. I had it right all along i guess but not working then somehow.
Thank you.