Pagination/paging for SPA's

Hi, I have an SPA layout/master page with Bootstrap 5 Paging Generator on the bottom. I have a dozen content pages I would like to appear when the next (>) and previous (<) chevron icons are selected but I’m having trouble; I can only find info on database table paging. Can someone point me to info on how to do use pagination with vanilla SPA pages? Thanks

I don’t understand the use of pagination for actual pages.
Pages open via urls. Pagination is a concept where data is paginated on one page.

What are you trying to do?

Mmmmm… maybe I misunderstood what pagination does? I want to be able to select the ‘next’ chevron/icon and have that content slide into the layout page… somewhat similar to how the Swiper component works but with content sliding into the layout page. Perhaps it can’t be done like that?

I’m not keen on having a dozen links at the bottom of the layout page (or a drop-down nav) but that might be the only way to go. Thanks for the info, sid.

You can create a table in DB with all the links and use that in a pages query to create a pagination on your layout page.
Then, on change of pages, you will have to navigate to different content pages using dynamic binding.

I am not sure how you can get the slide animation though.

What I am writing here is a brief idea and would work only if you know what you are doing. Else, you can just configure \the links.

1 Like

Thanks, sid. I might explore that idea another time but if it can’t be done simply through Wappler, I’ll probably just add links to each of the content pages. I didn’t want to do that but… ce qui sera sera. Thanks for your help.

1 Like