Pagination help.. Offset getting sent but nothing

ok, been working on this for a few days so need help. Attaching screenshots.

Setup pagination here is my setup but giving 500 error when I click pages,

query manager:
image|287x500

server connect

Query server action

Pagination

Additionally. If I do filter=0 no errors, if I do anything filter=1 or above. Error.

&dir=desc&offset=5

Did you select fields in your database query action or just *

All sortable fields need to be selected explicitly in the query

Also if you get error 500, check this to see the real error:

Thank you. I did select fields, and the sorting actually works great but the pagination does not. I did enable debug and will try to narrow down the error.

Very odd. offset 0 returns no error, anything other does

filter=0
{“clock_qry”:{“offset”:0,“limit”:1,“total”:3,“page”:{“offset”:{“first”:0,“prev”:0,“next”:1,“last”:2},“current”:1,“total”:3},“data”:[{“id_tc”:“145”,

filter=1
{“code”:“42000”,“file”:"D…omitted rest of line

Could you post the exact error?

ok, finally getting back to this. Seems to still be an issue and cannot think of why. Here is the error

{“code”:“42000”,“file”:“D:\home\site\wwwroot\dmxConnectLib\lib\db\Connection.php”,“line”:88,“message”:“SQLSTATE[42000]: [Microsoft][ODBC Driver 17 for SQL Server][SQL Server]Incorrect syntax near the keyword ‘AS’.”,“trace”:"#0

Sorting and all other functions work great across entire site but anything with pagination has an error and does not work.

5 months later :slight_smile:

Why are you using ODBC and not directly the MS SQL driver for database connection?

ODBC is has less functionality

lol I know right. Really started to get back to my projects and wappler.

Their was a specific reason, I cannot recall but let me try again.

Thats why, I get Server Error: Could not find driver. Using MS SQL hosted in Azure.

To close this up, I moved to MySQL from MSSQL both Azure. Performance is really much better on MySQL and it solved many problems I had.

2 Likes