Page Flow and Condition not work

MacOS Big Sure
Wappler 5 Beta 10

@Teodor @George

In the community the problem has been discussed but I still can’t find a solution
A page with insert form at submit saves the record and go to a summary page (with Session StorageManager)
On this second page I inserted a Page Flow and to test it I set a simple condition.
Unfortunately, it doesn’t work at all

Schermata 2022-07-20 alle 07.52.23

Are you sure the andata_totale_posti value isn’t already a number? If so, you don’t need the toNumber formatter.

In most cases you can *1 to convert to a number - unlike toNumber() this doesn’t stop if it was already a number

e.g.

(data_detail_ticket.data.andata_totale_posti*1 > 4)

I’ve tried these different configurations already, but it doesn’t work

Schermata 2022-07-20 alle 10.12.28

In which case it’s most likely a timing issue. The flow will run on page load (autorun), has the data_detail been selected at this point?

How is the data_detail selected? Do you have a server connect or variable on the page for it?

The page used for this Page Flow is the result of a previous insertion page
On the page there are some Server Connect and certainly the Flow is automatically performed at the opening page
The insertion of the condition is done through edit Flow
Probably, as you say, it is a timing problem, but Wappler should take this into account, otherwise nothing works
I don’t know if it is possible to somehow slow down the condition or start it after the Connect Servers are loaded

Rather than the flow being set to autorun, run it as a ‘Success’ dynamic event for your server connect on that page

ok
But since it is essential that the Flow starts automatically, where do I enter the success?

OK, but if there are 4 Connect servers, do I need to choose one? but then the others …

Maybe I have to chain them together?

Is there one that fills the data_detail_ticket?

Yes, of course, but it’s just the promo step and then in the Flow structure I need the others too.
Anyway, I do some tests and see if it works
Thank you

The timing issue is that the data detail isn’t full when the flow runs. If you run it when the Server Connect that fills it is complete (perhaps add a short Wait step to the flow to ensure the page/data_detail is updated) it doesn’t matter about the other Server Connects for this flow

Unfortunately it still doesn’t work Now I try some Wait steps

Is the data_detail being selected?

In the browser console see if anything is returned for

dmx.parse("data_detail_ticket.data")

if on a content page, you might need

dmx.parse("content.data_detail_ticket.data")

I tried this solution but it still doesn’t work
I do not understand where I have to insert
dmx.parse(“content.data_detail_ticket.data”)

What browser are you using? You can usually right-click on the page and choose inspect otherwise refer to your browser’s documentation.

There’ll be a section for console, just type the dmx.parse bit in there:

When you press enter you can see if there’s anything returned.

I don’t have your data detail on your page but here’s an example:

MacOS Chrome or Safari

Schermata 2022-07-20 alle 11.36.37

Have you tried just

dmx.parse("data_detail_ticket.data")

too?