- Operating System : Windows 10.0.17134
- Wappler Version : 3.4.1
Got the error “Overlapping ranges are not allowed!” after some changes. On my partial view (.html file), I first added a BS4 table, then a dynamic modal, then switching frameworks from cdn, then back to local (was testing something). After that I couldn’t save. It was solved by copying the code to notepad, closing the file without changes, opening the file, and pasting the exact code back in, so it’s not the code!
Steps to reproduce
I think I found the steps that causes this:
- Create a project with a static index.html file. Make all frameworks local.
- Create a partial view with a BS4 table and modal window, then embed it into index.html.
- Change the bootstrap framework in the partial view to CDN.
- Can’t save the partial anymore. Can’t even switch back to save it.