Order of execution in client-side Flow

Hi,
I’m using Wappler 2.6.5
Just created my first client-side flow and run into an unexpected result. I don’t know if it is a bug or one of those things that need to work this way by their nature, so I thought I’d ask.

Since this was my first flow, it is simple, and runs when the page loads:

I thought the flow would execute sequentially, showing the toast first and either when I close it or when it fades away, it would execute the next step, which is to show a confirmation window and then based on my selection will show one alert or another.

This, however, is not what I observe. I see that the confirmation pops up first, as shown here:

It is only after I clicked on one of its buttons that I see the toast – grayed out because the focus is on the Alert which is a step in the confirmation.

Is this what I should expect, or am I doing something wrong, or is this a bug?

Many thanks,

Alex

Yes you are right - flows are executed sequentially - that is the whole point.

Exceptions are however if you run external page actions - those go their own asynchronous way.

Toasts of course don’t stop the execution as they are just displayed and the execution proceeds.

If you want to pause the execution for user dialogs use the new bootbox alert, confirm and prompt dialogs. They give you most flexibility and great looking styling.

Understand. Thank you!