Open AI GPT conversation for Wappler!

Dear all,

I just finished a short conversation with Open AI bot for Wappler . Please comment the results. Regards

what is wappler?

Wappler is a visual web development platform that allows users to create web applications, websites, and mobile apps using a drag-and-drop interface. It includes a built-in content management system and supports various technologies such as HTML, CSS, JavaScript, and PHP. It also allows for integration with popular CMS like WordPress, and frameworks like Bootstrap and Foundation.

Can you provide me an example?

An example of using Wappler to create a web page could be as follows:

1. Drag and drop pre-designed elements such as text boxes, images, and buttons onto the page.
  2. Customize the design of the page using Wappler’s visual editor, which allows you to adjust things like colors, fonts, and spacing.
  3. Add functionality to the page by connecting it to a database, for example, and creating forms that allow users to input data.
  4. Preview the page in Wappler’s built-in browser and make any necessary adjustments before publishing it to the web.

5.Deploy it on Wappler’s built-in server or export it to your own server or hosting.

It’s a very simple and intuitive way to create web pages and applications without the need to write code.

Can i develop a skas application with this tool?

Wappler is primarily a web development platform, and it is not specifically designed for developing mobile apps. However, it does have the capability to create mobile-responsive web pages, which can be accessed on a mobile device through a web browser. This is not the same as a native mobile app, which would need to be developed using a specific platform (iOS or Android) and programming languages (Swift or Java)

So, you can make a web-app that can be accessed from a mobile device, but it’s not a mobile app that can be downloaded from the app store.

Can i develop a saas application with this tool?

Wappler can be used to develop web-based SaaS (Software as a Service) applications, but it’s not specifically designed for that purpose. With Wappler you can create web pages, forms, and databases, and connect them together to create a functional web-based application. However, creating a full-featured SaaS application would require additional functionality such as user authentication, billing and subscription management, and scalability, which Wappler may not have built-in support for.

Wappler allows the use of server-side scripting languages such as PHP, NodeJS, and others, so you can use them to create any backend logic and interactions needed for a SaaS application, but it’s not a complete framework or platform for developing a SaaS application.

Additionally, you may need to integrate other external services and platform to handle the specific needs of a SaaS application such as payment processing, user management, scalability and deployment.

In summary, Wappler is a great tool for creating web pages, forms, and databases, but creating a full-featured SaaS application would likely require additional tools, frameworks and services.

1 Like