One Day A Week App Developer Role

Hi there Wapplers…

I’m excited to say that my business is really taking off, and I’m looking for someone to join my team on the app development side, initially just one day a week.

It is an exciting opportunity to see all sides of a startup business and be part of the company growth!

There is an interesting and unusual remuneration package too…

Click here for all the details, and please message me if you are interested!

Best wishes,
Antony.

2 Likes

Congratulations @Antony, we all know how hard you and your son have been working (and no doubt Mrs Antony too), really good to hear you are expanding!

:slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you @Cheese!

It’s been more of a solo journey so far… my Wapplering son is developing his own business, but my youngest son has worked for me over the last two years and my ex-wife works for me right now in sales, so there has definitely been a family aspect to the business!

2 Likes

An updated and more detailed copy of the job spec is below!

https://app-developer-role.workshop-angel.com

Wow, this is so good to see. Well done with it all. I have very fond memories of the Zoom meetup we did at the start of lockdown near the beginning of your (and my) Wappler journey.

1 Like

You state exactly what I’ve been mindful of for the past year. Instead of all the separate business tools with their own client accounts to “get business done” for a corporation in the typical flow of the day, even using plugins to “incorporate” a patchwork of web services, how much better to have One Integrated Application that can efficiently put all Admin tools under one roof.

1 Like