OAuth2 Class not found

Hi All,
I am trying to use OAuth2 for the first time. But I am getting this issue after configuring the provider: message "Class ‘lib\oauth\Oauth2’ not found"
Any assistance in telling me what this means will be great

This was a bug with the initial installation ( case sensitive file name), solved long time ago.

Try deleting the whole /dmxConnectLib and save a server connect action to regenerate it.

That should solve your problem.

I get almost the same error. I have tried to delete the folder. It works when tested to make a test page I run in local Docker, but when testing it with my hosted webpage, I get a more significant Error message.

{“code”:0,“file”:"/var/www/kaib.dk/golfert.dk/dmxConnectLib/modules/oauth.php",“line”:140,“message”:“Class ‘lib\oauth\Oauth2’ not found”,“trace”:"#0 /var/www/kaib.dk/golfert.dk/dmxConnectLib/lib/App.php(173): modules\oauth->provider(Object(stdClass), ‘auther’)\n#1 /var/www/kaib.dk/golfert.dk/dmxConnectLib/lib/App.php(137): lib\App->execSteps(Object(stdClass))\n#2 /var/www/kaib.dk/golfert.dk/dmxConnectLib/lib/App.php(107): lib\App->execSteps(Array)\n#3 /var/www/kaib.dk/golfert.dk/dmxConnectLib/lib/App.php(72): lib\App->exec(Object(stdClass))\n#4 /var/www/kaib.dk/golfert.dk/dmxConnect/api/index/secure/FBlogin/fblogin.php(8): lib\App->define(Object(stdClass))\n#5 {main}"}

What is wrong? I have tested multiple tings. I have feeling it must be something with the hosting, but I do not know what.
I hope you can find time to help me with this issue.
What is wrong? I have tested mutiple tings.
@George

Do you have the latest Wappler version Kai?

And in docker you just have to Update and Redeploy

Hi @George

Thanks for taking the time to help me out.
Yes, I have the last version from today. I made a test site in local Docker, and then it is “working”. But on my “real” page, I get the error message. I followed Teodor’s step-by-step and get this message when I try to “Save your server action and click the Open In Browser button: Screenshot_34.”
Best regards Kai